Every day we wait our guests with a gourmet menu prepared with local products.The kitchen is run by a chef during the summer, and the rest of the year by the hostess.
Our kitchen-dining room is distributed as the typical Patagonian fashioned way, with a cozy atmosphere in Guaitecas Cypress. Most of the products selected for our supply are local, which are produced naturally. Also, we get organic vegetables from the greenhouses of Tortel.
All jams and preserves are made here in Entre Hielos with native fruits and fruits grown in local farms.
With us you can enjoy products like the Baker River salmon, hake from the fjords, steppe lamb, veal from Rio Bravo and king crab from Puerto Eden*.
*product availability according to the season
- Full board, only in special cases outside summer season.
- Up to 10 people, reservations required.
- Dinner: we can only offer dinner service for people staying at Entre Hielos.
- Spit roasted barbecue & Buffet subject to availability and prior reservation.
- Diverse varieties from small vineyards.
- See the Wine list (PDF)
- Craft beers, to be confirmed.